We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, website navigation and details);
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us;
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters;
- Any other information that you choose to send to us.
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We may use both "session" cookies and "persistent" cookies on the website. Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
We will use the session cookies to: keep track of you whilst you navigate the website. We will use the persistent cookies to: enable our website to recognise you when you visit; keep track of your preferences in relation to your use of our website; and other uses.
Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, whilst some browsers allow you to reject just third party cookies. For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Internet options", "Privacy", and selecting "Block All Cookies" using the sliding selector. Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one.
More information regarding cookies and their uses can be found here - http://www.allaboutcookies.org
Using your personal information
We may use your personal information to:
- Administer the website;
- Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- Enable your use of the services available on the website;
- If you have opted we will periodically send you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our products & services that we think may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (and you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
- Keep the website secure and prevent fraud.
Customer Data & Security
1. Customer Accounts and Data Protection
a) In order to make a purchase through the ‘limpeeze.com’ website customers must first register an account.
b) Responsibility for ensuring that the personal data provided at point of registration remains current for the duration of the account remains with the individual account holder.
It is strongly advised that customers should review account details prior to the submission of all orders to ensure that the data held remains relevant and up-to-date.
‘limpeeze.com’ cannot accept responsibility for subsequent loss of goods ordered through the postal service in such cases where account details (including delivery details) are subsequently found to have been entered incorrectly or not maintained appropriately by the account holder.
c) Data provided as part of the account registration process will be used solely for the fulfillment of customer orders.
d) We do not store credit card details nor do we share financial details with any 3rd parties.